First, the book list includes links to either FREE resources, the vendor link or the amazon.com entry for the resource:
The Trivium: The Liberal Arts of Logic, Grammar and Rhetoricby Sister Miriam Joseph, C.S.C.,Ph.D.
Things to remember:
1. Teach children to understand Literature and uncover the message the Author has hidden for them. By learning more about the human condition, we grow closer to God.
1. YOU must read the book.
2. Be sure YOU can answer the questions you are prepared to ask first!
3 Step Lesson Plan:
1. Read the book.
2. Discuss the book and fill in the analysis form.*
3. Write a report or paper.
· Take Poetry one line at a time.
· Context and Authorship is still important.
· Great opportunity to learn and start identifying Literary Style like alliteration, assonance, onomatopoeia, and poetry form.