I did come home with a few to-dos. I hope to catch up and have them posted this week. The list includes:
- iPad apps that are actually "good"
- Review of a couple of books on Learning Styles/Learning Modalities
- Create a list of links for each of the talks I did (so you don't have to enter the links yourself)
How to Get You Kids to See the Light!
- An annotated list of book clubs I've run in the past, including age/grade levels
- A by-learning-modality post of tips and suggestions for home educators
- A by-curriculum check list for learning modalities
- A short discussion of the Tactile Learner and 2e giftedness
This will probably take more than a week to get the to-do's done, and given I've been gone for days, I have to catch up on the home front first. Laundry does NOT do it self, it appears.
Again, I want to thank all the folks in Colorado for the absolutely warm and wonderful treatment. I hope I have the opportunity to visit you all again!
p.s. If I've missed something or you would like to add something to my list from the talks this weekend, please feel free to add them to the com-box.