"Intellectual distinction is a necessary but not a sufficient condition for election to a Rhodes Scholarship. Selection committees are charged to seek excellence in qualities of mind and in qualities of person which, in combination, offer the promise of effective service to the world in the decades ahead. The Rhodes Scholarships, in short, are investments in individuals rather than in project proposals..."

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Bad Blog! NO Visit!

I recently talked with some of my blogging friends (call them my blogging mentors) about what makes a good blog. Here are some of the things they said:

- It's update regularly (more often than I do)
- The blog entries are relatively short (mine aren't)
- They have pictures (only some of mine do)
- They have tend to stay on topic (most of the time mine do)

I have another blog which I will be keeping up-to-date with recipes, home, life in a large Catholic Family updates. Here I will keep my updates to Catholic Home Education.

Now, dear reader, I am going to try to do better at those things. Hope you will come back and visit soon!

No comments: